<$BlogRSDURL$>
Half way across Cyberspace and turn left!
Sunday, June 06, 2004
 
Here is an excellent article published recently by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) which outlines what the current Australian workplace trends and research are indicating in terms of what makes for good workplace learning. Within this article is an excellent section on the way in which elearning can prove to be a valuable tool for networking and facilitating industrial supply chains, one example used is that of the FORDSTAR satellite based training system used by FORD.


http://www.ncver.edu.au/research/core/cp0207.pdf


Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger